It is a company tradition to celebrate the most important events in the lives of the company and the Grupp family together with all employees. For example 1988 the wedding of Wolfgang Grupp with Elisabeth von Holleuffer, the company’s 75th and 88th anniversaries and big birthdays of the sole owner and CEO, Wolfgang Grupp.
Honesty, trust, community – values that make a family strong. TRIGEMA’s corporate family lives by these principles and relies on a shared sense of community, which does not weaken but keeps growing from generation to generation. Therefore it can happen that, added up together, some families work up to 125 years for the company. Anniversary award celebrations take place regularly for employees who have worked at TRIGEMA for 25, 40 or even 50 years.
Everyone working at TRIGEMA has been given a regular work contract. As a result, our principles when it comes to "work conditions and wages" can be summarised as follows for all members of our workforce:
- A safe and clean work environment that provides all mandatory protective equipment designed to protect man and the environment.
- Fair and solid wages paid in line with the pay scale in Germany
- 100 % wage continuation in case of illness
- Workers’ representation by our own workers' council
- Involvement of the company's workforce in all major decisions
We are also aware of our social responsibility in the region. Therefore on the occasion of Mr. Wolfgang Grupp’s 50th birthday, the non-profit „Wolfgang and Elisabeth Grupp Foundation“ was founded. This foundation offers financial help for the development of various social organisations in our region and ensures fast non-bureaucratic assistance for urgent problems and needs.