1. Conclusion of a contractThe purchase contract is concluded upon acceptance of your order by TRIGEMA and shipping of the goods, or notification of dispatch. All contracts between customers and TRIGEMA are made in German or English and are subject to German law.
2. DeliveryAll orders will be delivered straight to your door by DPD or DHL or FedEx. We reserve the right to restrict deliveries to normal end-consumer quantities. Most deliveries are made within five working days. If dispatch is delayed, we will contact you as soon as we become aware of this.
3. Damages in transitPlease inspect the goods upon receipt to ensure that your delivery is complete and that no goods are defective. If you detect any damage to the packaging, please notify the carrier company immediately and do not accept the delivery. If the packaging shows no damage but the goods are defective, please also notify the carrier company as soon as possible. In both cases, please also contact us (phone: +49 (0) 7475/88-0). If you assign your claim against the carrier company to us, we will make a full refund for the damaged items.
4. GuaranteeThe statute of limitation for claims of defects is two years from the date of delivery or receipt of the goods by the buyer.
5. Compensation delivery and product descriptionShould the goods ordered by you not be available for shipping, we will notify you immediately and refund your payment for these goods. The content of our website has been carefully checked. The colours of depicted items might vary slightly from those of the actual product.
6.a Right of revocationYou can rescind your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. by letter, fax or email) or by phone within 14 days without the need to give any reasons.
The period commences from the day that you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer acquires the goods ordered.
Address for revocation:
TRIGEMA Inh. W. Grupp e.K.
Tel. +49 (0) 7475/88 - 0
You may revocate your order with a clear explanation (via letter by post, telefax, e-mail). You may use the following revocation form:
Download as PDF
Timely dispatch of revocation shall suffice to meet the revocation deadline.
6b. Consequences of revocationIn the event that you withdraw from your contract, we are obliged to refund all of your payments** promptly and latest within fourteen days, starting from the day that we have received your revocation.
Exception: We will charge for postage within Germany, if your order amounted to a value of 100.00 € or more but you have only kept items to a total of less than 100.00 €.
For this refund we will use the same payment method that you have used to pay for your order, the only exception being, that we have expressively agreed otherwise. We will not charge you for any extra costs that may arise regarding this refund.
You have to return your order promptly and latest within fourteen days, starting from the day that you have informed us about your revocation, to the following address:
TRIGEMA Inh. W. Grupp e.K.
Outside Germany: Customers will have to pay for the cost of returns.
You will be liable for a diminished value of the goods, if they show clear signs of wearing.
The right of revocation does not apply for goods that have been produced according to individual customer specifications (e.g. individual embroidery).
End of the information about rights of revocation.
7. Validity of pricesThe prices quoted on our website are end-consumer prices. These prices include the applicable VAT and are valid until further notice. We shall not be liable for correctness of the published prices but endeavor of course to quote only correct prices.
8. Delivery costs
8a. Within the EUGermany: 5,00 € (DPD) / 5,50 € (DHL)
For COD payment, an additional charge of 6.95 € applies.
Austria: 7,95 € (DPD)
Free delivery within the EU: provided that you purchase and keep items of a value of min. 100,00 €.
We charge a handling fee of 2.50 € if we are requested to send a voucher by post.
Returning goods within Germany: you can return goods within 14 days of receiving them and use the postage label enclosed with your delivery for the return. If the value of the order kept is € 100.00 or more, no extra postage charges will apply for returns within Germany. Please note that we only accept prepaid packages.
Returning goods from outside Germany: you can return goods within 14 days of receiving them. The customer pays for return shipment. Please note that we only accept stamped packages.
8b. Outside the EUSwitzerland: 17.50 € (DHL), this includes additional service fees.
Plus customs clearance. The value depends on the value of the items purchased. You will receive a bill from customs.
Non-EU-Country: custom and excise duties will apply.
The customer pays for all shipping costs. Please note that in the case of returns, we only accept stamped packages.
8c. Special Delivery Option1. DPD Express
In addition to our standard delivery options (DPD and DHL), we offer DPD Express as a special service for deliveries within Germany. Please not the delivery times and shipping costs below:
|Monday by 14:00 h||Tuesday by 12:00 h||16,00€|
|Tuesday by 14:00 h||Wednesday by 12:00 h||16,00€|
|Wednesday by 14:00 h||Thursday by 12:00 h||16,00€|
|Thursday by 14:00 h||Friday by 12:00 h||16,00€|
|Friday by 14:00 h||Saturday by 12:00 h||31,00€|
|Bank holiday** / weekend||The second following working day by 12:00 h||16,00€|
|Day before a bank holiday**||Next working day by 12:00 h||16,00€|
Unfortunately parcel services do not carry out deliveries on bank holidays. In this case you can expect your delivery on the following weekday. If you order on a weekend or bank holiday, you can expect your delivery to arrive on the second following working day.
Express orders cannot be delivered to a DHL Packstation.
It is not possible to use the following payment options in combination with express delivery: Prepayment, Cash on Delivery, Direct Debit.
For security reasons and to preclude credit card misuse, we will only dispatch orders once we have received positive feedback from the respective financial institution. Therefore, it can seldom be the case, that the delivery time is prolonged by one day. In this case, we would then of course only charge you the respective standard delivery price.
9. Ordering a CatalogYou can request a catalog free of charge, if you place an order in our Online-Shop. However, please note, that if you return your entire order, but keep this catalogue, you will be charged a fee of 4.00 €.
10. Administrative Cost AgreementIf the value of the order kept is € 100.00 or more, no extra postage charges will apply for returns within Germany.
11. PaymentThe goods can be paid for by COD, Amazon Payments, cash in advance, direct debit, Sofortüberweisung, paydirekt, PayPal or credit card (American Express, Visa, Master Card).
We do not accept cash discount deductions.
The payment option “Direct Debit” requires a positive credit rating. For this purpose, your address and solvency data will be submitted according to legal regulations to: Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hellersbergstraße 11, 41460 Neuss, e-Mail: email@example.com. The buyer will inform his bank, that in case of default or revocation of the direct debit, the bank is required to disclose the buyer’s account and contact details with TRIGEMA Inh. W. Grupp e.K. Incurred expenses (incl. collection costs, default interest, expenses and handling costs) due to the revocation of payment or due to insufficient funds on the account will be charged to the customer. Furthermore, TRIGEMA Inh. W. Grupp e.K. is entitled to invoice reminder fees of 5.00 €.
We do not deliver goods on credit.
Click here for further information regarding our payment methods and possible extra charges, depending on the payment method.
12. Reservation of proprietary rightsAll goods remain our property until payment is received in full.
13. Provider identificationTRIGEMA Inh. W. Grupp e.K.
You can contact us by phone +49 (0) 7475/88-0 Monday to Thursday, 8am-5pm and on Fridays 8am-3.30pm, or by fax +49 (0) 7475/88-228.
Commercial Register at Stuttgart District Court Commercial
Register HRA 420889
Sole trader: Wolfgang Grupp.
VAT ID no.: DE 144 846 566
Download Terms & Conditions